reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

A Few Hours in Harrod's is Like a Few Hours in Heaven




Right now I am in London, on a vacation. Of course, I had to do a little shopping, or window shopping! I spnt about an hour in Harrod's luxury dept store...it was heaven. Harrod's is 7 stories tall, and 4.5 acres all around! On the ground floor, there are perfumes of all brands, bags of all brands, and wonderful fresh delis.
I did not get to all of the building, but that is OK. My favorite floor was the first floor, consisting of womanswear, and womens' shoes. It was wonderful. It was amazing how so many big name designers could be on one floor! I had a smile on my face the whole time! You could just touch the passion and qaulity with your hands. I let my fingers touch the wonderful fabrics of: Chloe, Dolce and Gabbana, Pucci, Versace, Gucci, Chanel, Dior, Aquastum, DVF, Oscar De La Renta, Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Alberta Ferretti, Bottega Veneta, and so many more!
The shoe dept...ahhh. It was so wonderful! With boots, flats, heels, and all shoes in between and in all different colors...it was amazing!
I did not make any purchases at Harrod's (it was all about about 500 pounds, over my price range) but I did have a wonderful time, with a HUGE smile on my face...being with these clothes and realizing how much craftsmanship and passion go into these clothes.
The next time you're in London, don't forget to stop my Harrod's...you will be in heaven!


By: Emma (Madame Couture)

1 comment:

  1. I lov Harrods, and think it is a store staying in for 24 hours! You just can't get tired of looking at all of the expensive things there! Hope you had a great time In England

    ReplyDelete