reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

blunt cut

alexa chung
If there's one thing that I am always in limbo about, it's my hair length. I want it to long when it is short, short when it is long. It seems I can never be satisfied with it at any length. For a while, I've been really into blunt cuts - shoulder length hair.There's an effortlessness to the look, especially with a middle part. Some wave pieces, some straight. Not so unlike the manes of certain uber-cool French editors. And after Elin Kling did The Chop this past month, my shoulders are beckoning even more for a little attention. I know once I chop it though I'll miss the long hair I've waited so long for since the last chop. What to do...


elin kling

via stkhlm streestyle



leandra medine

No comments:

Post a Comment