reach me

  • Instagram - @emmahager
  • Twitter
  • madamecouture@gmail.com

Girly Girl

   







       For the past 1.5 years, my style has evolved from mixing tons of prints, textures, and proportions to a simple diet of men's shirts, denim, and cropped, high-waisted pants. Or Mom Jeans. When it gets hot, the shirt turns to a simple tee or the sleeves are rolled up, and I trade in my pants for a pair of denim cutoffs. These looks are always paired with a sneaker of some sort -- think Saucony Jazz or something from Nike. But you've heard this all before.
      Lately, though (full disclosure: today while I was attempting to clean out my closet), I've been  in the mood to wear girly, billowy floral dresses and Easter-y colors. I wore the above with Converse, though, of course.   I think rediscovering this Rodarte x Target dress helped to stimulate this new interest, along with some internal urge to embrace the sartorial advantages of being a girl.
    Well, that's all I've got for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment